Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

Progress: 57/405 pages
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Attachments

Attachments - Rainbow Rowell

"I didn't  know love could leave the lights on all the time. Do you know what I mean? I thought it took more naps.  Or blinked.  I didn't know it could go on an on like this without falling off an edge. Like pi."

I loved this book.  Loved it. It was sweet and idealistic.  It made me laugh.

This story is about Lincoln.  He works in IT and his job is to read flagged emails.  In doing so he comes across Beth who communicates regularly with her friend Jennifer who also works there.  Beth and Jennifer's emails are not work related but instead of sending them a warning, he is amused.  He gets to know the two women through their daily exchanges and falls for Beth. Problem is how does he get to know her without telling her what he does and creeping her out?

This is also a story about getting over heartbreak. Lincoln was dumped by an ex he thought was the One. You are taken through his recovery from that.  Lincoln is your dream guy, strong, sensitive and always knows the right thing to say.

This book was fun.  Definite re-read material.  Will be recommending it to friends.