Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Blue Castle
L.M. Montgomery
Progress: 68 %
David Copperfield (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)
Charles Dickens, Radhika Jones
Progress: 32 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Book Haul!

Fonduing Fathers - Julie Hyzy Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel Scarlet - Marissa Meyer Death Is Like a Box of Chocolates - Kathy Aarons The Queen of the Tearling - Erika Johansen Star Wars: Darth Plagueis - James Luceno Knight Errant - John Jackson Miller

These are a combination of borrowed from the library, recently bought or recently received from paperbackswap

I'm trying to hold off reading them until I catch up with my Netgalley obligations...we'll see how long I hold out. I already caved on Fonduing Fathers.

Heard buzz about Station Eleven that made me want to read it.

I enjoyed Cinder and I see so many enjoy this series so I picked up the next one.

Death is Like A Box of Chocolate is in my TBR and the next book is out next month, so I figured I better get a move on.

Darth Plagues and Knight Errant are Star Wars books I need to complete my pre-Phantom Menace reading collection. Knight Errant is next up in the time line. Probably start that next week.

The Queen of the Tearling - this one calls to me the most -it's the cover. Gorgeous cover.  Must finish other books first...

Happy reading!