Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Blue Castle
L.M. Montgomery
Progress: 68 %
David Copperfield (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)
Charles Dickens, Radhika Jones
Progress: 32 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Netgalley Week!

Circling the Sun: A Novel - Paula McLain Star Wars: Dark Disciple - Christie Golden The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend - Katarina Bivald The Ice Twins: A Novel - Peter Tremayne The Flying Circus - Susan Crandall Inherit the Stars - Tessa Elwood

I have decided, inspired by some fellow bloggers who did the same, to take the next week to catch up on Netgalley backlog. Some good ones are coming out as I can see from the samples they recently posted, so I need to get these read to make way!

I'm posting this cuz if I post saying I'm going to do it, I'll be less distracted by shiny and new. In theory. Um, I hope.

Ones I'm excited about? the new Star Wars of course. And The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend is about a bibliophile. One always surprises me in a good way. So looking forward to these.

I will keep Ready Player One as my audio and An Irish Country Christmas as my light read. Everything I was reading was so dark in nature lately. I don't like that, so I had to reshuffle my TBR and put some books on hold. I like having a light book going on in the background.