Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Sunne in Splendour
Sharon Kay Penman
Progress: 52/936 pages
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads!

The Founding  - Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Rose and the Dagger - Renee Ahdieh The King's Blood - Daniel Abraham Calamity (The Reckoners) - Brandon Sanderson Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard

I love watching Friday Reads videos on Booktube - which is basically people making videos about all the things they are planning to read over the weekend.

While I'm not posting a video, I figured I'd let you in on my reading plans for the weekend.

I'm going to continue with The Founding. I must say, this book is better than expected. I like that it's historical fiction in an era I know little about, so I'm not expecting things to happen and just following the story where it leads.

The Rose and the Dagger - I moved this one up on the list  when it came in at the library yesterday.  I loved the first book, it was such a pleasant surprise! This author can write.  I started the first chapter and it was like water on a hot day.  Looking forward to getting lost in this one.

The King's Blood - This disappeared from my currently reading for a while because I wanted to read a hard copy and not on my Kindle. I had to wait for it to arrive. Now I have this book as well as the next book in the series so I'm all smiles.

Those are my definite reads. If I finish any one of them I will probably start either Calamity or The Red Queen. I think. I reserve the right to change that if another book catches my interest.

What are your reading plans this weekend?  :)