Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Big Chili
Julia Buckley
Progress: 34 %
Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Star Wars: Journey to Star Wars: the Last Jedi)
Claudia Gray
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads!

Into the Wilderness - Sara Donati The Winter Rose - Jennifer Donnelly The Tyrant's Law - Daniel Abraham

It's that time of week again.

Sooo about that library TBR...

I DNF'd three that didn't hold my attention  - Six of Crows, The Wild Girl, and Leviathan Wakes.  I kept Bloodlines and returned the rest cuz frankly, I just didn't want to read them right now.

So this weekend - which will be spent partly at the beach - I will be reading Into the Wilderness - which I'm halfway through and really liking. I'm continuing The Tea Rose story with The Winter Rose. This book is massive so it will not be traveling with me- it's a book I'l read at home.  And of course I'm still engrossed with the The Tyrant's Law. Loved the beginning of this book - I had been waiting for that opening scene since I picked up this trilogy- I knew it, I just knew it!!! But I don't want to spoil it so sorry if that's too vague. And I like that the author is using cliffhanger- like chapter endings to keep you turning the pages.

Those are my reading plans this weekend. What's yours?

Happy reading! :)