Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Big Chili
Julia Buckley
Progress: 34 %
Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Star Wars: Journey to Star Wars: the Last Jedi)
Claudia Gray
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Hunter

Hunter - James Byron Huggins

Author: James Byron Huggins

Rating: 4 stars

Book Blurb:  Nathaniel Hunter could track anyone -- or anything -- on earth. Now the military desperately needs him for a mission that his ultrasensitive instincts tell him he should refuse. A beast is loose somewhere north of the Arctic Circle. It has already decimated a secret research facility and annihilated a squad of elite military guards. And the raging creature is headed south toward civilization, ready to wreak bloody devastation.

It's a job that Hunter can't turn down, but he soon discovers that his prey is terror incarnate, a half-human abomination created by a renegade agency through a series of outlawed genetic experiments. It has man's cunning, a predator's savageness, and a prehistoric power that has transcended the ages. And even if Hunter survives its unrelenting hunger for human blood, he'll still have to confront the grim reality that it may have grown immortal.

I have been looking for this book for years!

I remembered reading it years ago and staying up late to finish it. I also remember being scared out of my mind. Then I lost it in a move. When people asked me to recommend a good thriller I. could. not. remember. what this book was called. So when I saw it on Goodreads yesterday I almost lost my mind. It was highly entertaining for me at the time. Scary page turner.

Definite recommend.