If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram: @crystenasbooks
1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Not really. I do read in bed but don't like it because I fall asleep. Kitchen table is a favorite spot. Wherever it is quiet.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark! Love them.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
I can just stop reading. I read in 20 minute spurts with a timer and everything. When the timer goes off I stop, take a break and then come back and repeat. I really like this method.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
Tea usually. Peppermint or ginger.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
I don't like either while reading.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I'm monogamous in my reading.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I will skim the heck out of something that is boring me. I believe in the power of a good DNF so this doesn't happen often.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
11. Do you write in your books?
Nope, I use page flags like a civilized person. :)