Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

Mini Book Haul!!

The Forgotten Garden - Kate Morton The Fourth Bear - Jasper Fforde The Big Over Easy  - Jasper Fforde

So one of my goals this year is to buy books that I want to re-read rather than randomly picking up books and buying those. I think that is how I wound up with so many duds in my library. So I am going to utilize the library more and buy what I already know I love.

So I started with these three.

The Forgotten Garden is a book I try to get everyone to read. It is one of my favorite books of all time. This had a slow start but once it got going, I was obsessed with this book. I remember being busy and at work and randomly smiling because I was going home to read this book. It is Kate Morton's best work IMHO. I LOVE this book.

The Big Over Easy and The Fourth Bear are a spin off series of Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next Series. I actually liked these two books better than Thursday Next. They are mysteries and well done ones at that. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them, they were comforting, solid reads for me and definitely ones that I wanted to have permanent copies of.

At some point this year, I want to do a few weeks of rereads.  So I will be collecting to get ready.

Happy reading!