Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

A Hope Divided (The Loyal League)
Alyssa Cole
Progress: 26 %
The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes: A Mystery (The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes Mysteries)
Leonard Goldberg
Sharon Kay Penman
Progress: 55 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads!

Evergreen - Belva Plain The Widow's House - Daniel Abraham Murder at an Irish Wedding (An Irish Village Mystery) - Carlene O'Connor A Crown of Wishes - Roshani Chokshi Single Malt Murder: A Whisky Business Mystery - Melinda Mullet

It's that time of week again!

I have a busy weekend ahead and it's going to be cold! But these are the books I will be reading into next week.

Right now I'm working on Evergreen - which is a family saga and  nice easy read before bed. Just what I was looking for. Though I will admit, I read for 20 minutes past my bedtime cuz I was so engrossed.

The Widow's House- things have picked up and I'm moving along at a nice pace. Such a good series...

The others are Netgalley obligations due this month but ones I really want to read. I didn't read The Star Touched Queen and will attempt to dive into A Crown of Wishes without having done so. When I requested it, I didn't know it was a sequel/companion book.  The Star Touched Queen is at my local library. I passed by it when I was there on Tuesday. Hmmm.  We'll see how I do.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Reading!