Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes: A Mystery (The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes Mysteries)
Leonard Goldberg
Sharon Kay Penman
Progress: 55 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads!

Evergreen - Belva Plain Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time - Brian Tracy I Work at a Public Library: A Collection of Crazy Stories from the Stacks - Gina Sheridan Knight's Shadow - Sebastien de Castell After the Fire - Belva Plain

It's that time of  week again!

These are the books I have lined up on my TBR over the next week.

I'm happy to say I was wrong  - apparently I do like reading certain types of non fiction- self help and the like. I have added a few such titles to my TBR. I have two memoirs ready to go as well. Glad to finally be excited about this genre.

Have to finish up Evergreen and my next fiction book will either be Knight's Shadow or After the Fire. Little obsessed with Belva Plain right now.

It's going to be all kinds of cold on this weekend! I will be in NYC eating the Impossible Burger - a burger that supposedly tastes like real meat - but it isn't. My boyfriend is dying to try it. Other than that I will just be trying to keep warm. May go see the Kong movie, we'll see.

Enjoy your weekends!