Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes: A Mystery (The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes Mysteries)
Leonard Goldberg
Sharon Kay Penman
Progress: 55 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads! 3.17.2017

The Golden Cup - Belva Plain Rewire: Change Your Brain to Break Bad Habits, Overcome Addictions, Conquer Self-Destructive Behavior - Richard O'Connor

I wasn't ready to leave the world of Evergreen yet, so I'm following my emotions and diving right into the next book,The Golden Cup.  Making this my fiction book for the week ahead.

My nonfiction will be Rewire  - Change Your Brain to Break Bad Habits , Overcome Addictions, Conquer Self Destructive Behavior.  I love reading about how to change- I believe strongly in our ability to and that it's an ongoing process in our lives, from a personal and spiritual standpoint.  I enjoy reading the science behind it.

This is what I will be reading this weekend. My other plans? The weather is going to be meh. So I will be cooking vegetarian burgers with my boyfriend and family Saturday night, watching Rebels (cuz it's the Maul and Obiwan showdown!!! Round 2!!)  and we might visit a local museum after our religious meeting on Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!