Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

I'm engaged!

And he proposed in the library!!!!!!

Does this man know me or what? He talked to the librarian a few days before and told her what he was planning. He arranged to meet her before he brought me in,  to put a hollowed out book on the shelf that had the ring in the back.  The day of the proposal he told me that he needed a book that the reference desk had suggested to him. I was all kinds of confused wondering why the reference desk hadn't pulled the book for him already. But I figured maybe she just didn't have the opportunity to...  So she directed us to the reference section and points out this odd looking book. The book was actually one of those cute relationship books where you fill out your first date, proposal info etc.

When I flipped to the back of the book and saw the ring, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes to the man that proposed to me in the library. :)

I have to give a shout out to the librarian who took pics for us. She was awesome. They are going to put one up on the library website.

So I'm all kinds of happy. We are shooting for a September wedding so needless to say I am busy with that and my reading has taken a back seat.

Just wanted to share and give an explanation as to why I've been MIA.

Happy reading!