Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

Fran Wilde
Progress: 2 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads!! 7.21.2017

The Blue Castle - L.M. Montgomery David Copperfield (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) - Charles Dickens, Radhika Jones Barchester Towers - Anthony Trollope, Edward Mendelson A Study in Scarlet -  Arthur Conan Doyle

Happy Friday everyone!

It's hot here. We are in the midst of a heatwave, which makes me want to just drink cold things and read.

Saturday I will doing a mother/daughter day with my mom. Sunday I will be at the beach with my fiancee, he also wants to do a bike ride - so not a bad weekend planned.

I hope to finish The Blue Castle this weekend. What a great book! My friend couldn't help herself and finished it up. She loved it. I'm already recommending it to people. It makes me want to read all of Montgomery's works -  I've already picked up the Emily books.

Still working through David Copperfield . I'm doing mostly audio for this and I highly recommend it.

I am halfway through A Study in Scarlet and hope to finish it in the coming week. I realized how much of Sherlock Holmes I haven't read so I've resolved to make my way through the novels/stories.

If I finish Castle, I think I'm going to start another classic - Bartchester Towers. I liked the blurb and enjoyed reading the first chapter.

What are your plans?

Have a great weekend and happy reading!