Crystena77

Nothing better than a good book...

If it's good, I'll read it! Instagram:  @crystenasbooks

Fran Wilde
Progress: 2 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 80%

Friday Reads 8.25.2017

Body on Baker Street - Vicki Delany How the Light Gets In - Louise Penny By Sharon Kay Penman The Sunne In Splendour: A Novel of Richard III (1st) - Sharon Kay Penman Dial Meow for Murder (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery) - Bethany Blake A Treacherous Curse - Deanna Raybourn

Happy Friday!

So I'm about a quarter of the way through of Body on Baker Street and I am enjoying it a lot. It's a  light read which I need between The Sunne and the Splendour giving me a heart attack  and How the Light Gets In wrecking havoc on my emotions. Oh Louise Penny, what you do to me...

If I finish that one before the weekend is through, I will read Dial Meow for Murder. The first in that series was a surprise hit for me, so I'm eager to crack open the sequel.

I also got approved through Netgalley for the latest in the Lady Speedwell series. I loved the first book and had mixed feelings about the second. The synopsis for this last one leaves me scratching my head but I'm willing to give it a chance. This will be the make it or break it book for me in the series though.  I may throw that one in the mix or get to it next week.

Other plans include enjoying the beautiful weather and a MLB game. The fiancee is a huge fan.

Happy reading everyone! :)